Since 2005, Epworth has hosted a monthly country breakfast for the community. Scheduled on the 1st Saturday of the month from March through December, all the profits from the love offering received at these breakfasts are shared with local, regional, national and international mission projects.
Our members are active in several local agencies that serve the community, such as Lake Christian Ministries, SML Good Neighbors, Neighbors Helping Neighbors, Gideon’s and the Ronald McDonald House. They will gladly assist those interested in getting involved with their favorite agency.
Epworth also serves as a place for community groups to meet ~
- Alcoholics Anonymous meets here three times a week (M,W,F 9:00 a.m.)
- Community Breakfast
- Good Neighbors
- United Methodist Women Meet Monthly
- Men’s Fellowship Group
- Women’s Fellowship Group
- String Beans, Corn and Peas Concert
- U.M.C.O.R (United Methodist Committee on Relief)
- Annual Parish Picnic
- Socks for lost souls Ministry
- Specialized Kits for the Homeless